Privacy Policy 

Our website address is:


we respect and care about your privacy and therefore it is very important to us. By accepting the Privacy Policy during registration, you expressly consent to our use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Policy. This Privacy Policy is incorporated into and subject to the terms of the User Agreement. 
We are committed to use your personal details for internal purposes only and we do not `sell or rent your personal information to third parties without taking your explicit consent. Any information/report generated out of statistically analyzing the trends, page impressions, navigation, workflow shall remain non-attributive. This non-attributive information may be used for website promotions. 
When you use our Site, we collect and store your personal information from you. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Site to make your experience safer and easier. Importantly, we only collect personal information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose. We may also use your information to involve you in campaigns, promotional events, feedback and site improvement methods and informing you about our new/existing services. Again while doing so, we shall provide you with the option of non-participation. 

1. Service Policy

Physically Damaged, Burnt by excess voltage, wrong connections, Pin broken, torn off warranty sticker will not be covered under warranty. 

Hardware Material found having problem should be notified to us within 3 days from date of receipt of material through courier. We shall try to replace the material within 7 working days of the receipt of the replaceable material. Products should be brought with full accessories so that problem is identified more clearly. Products sent for repairs should be accompanied with a note specifying the type of problem faced and environment & platform where testing was carried out. 

However in case of repairs to be undertaken, the time required will be informed by us accordingly. 

All products original parts have to be sent with original box & proper packing has to be sent by safe mode of Transport from Outstation. No service support for software. No warranty will be provided for any Electronics Items. 

2. Dispatch Policy:

Material(s) will be dispatched by 2-7 days of receiving the order along with payment. Material will be dispatched by courier. For your own protection do not send cash by courier. Freight will be extra. Please check your Bill totals to ensure that there are no errors. 

3. Cancellations and refund Policy:

In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the amount after deducting 10% of the order value. On cancellation of an order after it has been processed /approved by PRINT TONIC TECHNOLOGIES, the cancellation charges will become applicable @ flat rate of 5% of the order value and the refunded value shall be after deducting a total of 15% of total order value. The amount will be refunded in bank a/c or payments mode in 10 days. PRINT TONIC TECHNOLOGIESs has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by PRINT TONIC TECHNOLOGIES and accept PRINT TONIC TECHNOLOGIES decision regarding the cancellation. Products once dispatched cannot be returned. Nothing herein will prevent you from returning the product pursuant to rights available to you under applicable law. All the dispute, If any are subject to MUMBAI jurisdiction. 


Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.

These websites may collect data about you, use cookies, embed additional third-party tracking, and monitor your interaction with that embedded content, including tracing your interaction with the embedded content if you have an account and are logged in to that website.